Halloween At Greenbriar
Halloween at Greenbriar
It's hard to believe but Halloween is fast approaching. We will be returning to pre-pandemic Halloween procedures. Here are a few important points as you plan with your child.
- Children will be invited to change into their costumes at lunch. If they're staying at school, please ensure that their costumes are easy to change into. Unfortunately, we're not able to help with makeup or hair during lunch.
- If your child will be going home for lunch on Halloween, please submit an off-campus form and be sure to communicate to your child's teacher what the plan will be.
- Our parade will begin at 2:15 pm and will move around the neighborhood out the doors on Greenbriar around the block and back around the primary playground and back into the building. We'll follow the same route as previous years--Chestnut to Briarwood to Catherine. Guests are welcome to view the parade in the neighborhood or around the Greenbriar playground.
- In case of inclement weather, the children will parade inside. More details will be sent about how that would impact guests as we get closer to the 31st.
- No replicas of weapons are allowed with costumes. Please also avoid overly scary costumes or costumes with full-face masks. Remember, we're celebrating with 5-11-year-olds!
- Classroom parties will begin after the parade around 2:45 p.m. Only parents on the list to host the parties will be allowed entry into the building. No food will be served at the parties or used for crafts or games.
- Please do not send candy or treats with your child to share with others in school.
- Please take care with parking around Greenbriar on 10/31.