District 28 offers bus transportation to all students. Parents can sign up for transportation during the registration process.
The parent fee for 2020-21 will be $325 per rider. The fee for a second rider of the family will be $253, and a third rider will be $181, with no fees for a fourth rider. In 2021-22, the fee will increase to $464 for the first rider, $361 for the second rider, and $258 for the third, with no fees for a fourth rider.
Sign up for Bus Service
Parents may elect to sign up after the school year has started by contacting the school administrative assistant.
Bus Route/Bus Stop Questions
If you have a question regarding the route or stop assignment, please contact Dan Fritsche at First Student, (847) 724-7200 or via email.
If you are experiencing any difficulties with bus service, please contact the school administrative assistant.
Bus Rider Mobile App
To track daily bus arrival for pick up or drop off, please download the FirstView app for smartphones.
FirstView provides several features designed to help parents and students monitor their bus route, including:
* Live Tracking
* Predictive Stop Arrival Times
* Custom Alerts and Messages
* Multi-Stop View
* Dedicated Customer Support
To get started with the FirstView App, see a video demo by visiting FirstViewapp.com.
Download the App through Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Custom Alerts and Messages
When setting up the App, you will be prompted to:
* Select your state (Illinois)
* Select your district (Glenbrook—we are paired with the high school).
* Your student’s ID number. (if you don't know your student's ID number, please contact your school administrative assistant)
For questions about the App, contact FirstView Monday-Friday by:
* Calling (888) 889-8920 from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.;
* Emailing Customer Support at email@example.com or
* Using the in-app “!” button to provide feedback.