Get Involved in 2021-22 PTOAfter this challenging year, we are optimistic and hopeful that we can bring back most if not all of our beloved activities and events that have been sorely missed.Without volunteers and your support, many of these programs cannot take place. Please consider signing up for a committee or two to make Greenbriar great! There is truly a place for everyone whatever your interest and we are always open to suggestions and new ideas. Sign up to volunteer here.Review the descriptions of committees and volunteer responsibilities to find what's right for you.The 2021-22 Greenbriar PTO Board
- Marie Junkmann: Co-President
- Kimberly Yen: Co-President
- Julie Hochschild: Treasurer
- Tracy Sarbaugh: Recording Secretary
- Christine O'Malley: Corresponding Secretary
- Jenny Sciortino: VP Communications
- Carreen Morrison: VP Fundraising and Activities
- Nicole Wincek: VP Classrooms/Room Parents
- Jenn Turk: VP Membership & Information
Public Health Resources
The Illinois Department of Public Health published a comprehensive list of resources for mental health and crisis support, violence prevention, intervention support and reporting of child abuse or abuse of an older adult or adult with a disability.
The Board of Education met Krieger the golden doodle, received updates on planning for the 2021-22 school year and on the strategic plan.
2195 Cherry Lane
Northbrook, IL 60062
Dr. Ginny Hiltz | firstname.lastname@example.org
Report an Absence
Call 847-498-7950 or email
M-F 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
M-F 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.