Curling Club Field Trip for 5th Grade
The Chicago Curling Club in Northbrook has invited 5th Grade Greenbriar students to learn and experience the Olympic Sport of Curling. The Chicago Curling Club staff will be focusing on safety and instruction. Students will get to be on the ice, delivering stones, sweeping, and playing a short game. Bus transportation will be provided to and from the venue. Greenbriar’s Physical Education Teachers also attend this trip.
DATE: December 7, 2022
You have two options to register and pay.
1) TO REGISTER & PAY ONLINE*, GO to the District 28 Web-Store.
- Click the Greenbriar Elementary School tile on the District web-store. Click Curling Club. Please follow the directions to register/pay.
- If you do not have an account on our web-store you will need to click the CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT to register/pay online.
- Please note: You must turn in the signed Participant Liability Waiver form to Mr. Zinanni. The Participant Liability Waiver form is available on the online payment page. There is a $1.50 service charge to pay online.
- Enter STUDENT NAME, STUDENT ID # and TEACHER NAME
2) TO REGISTER & PAY BY CASH/CHECK*, please print and sign the Permission Slip and Participant Liability Waiver. Please return the permission slip and liability waiver form with payment to Mr. Zinanni.
*ALL STUDENTS paying by cash and check must turn in the Curling Permission slip and the SIGNED Participant Liability Waiver form. Both forms must be turned in if paying cash/check by Friday, November 18, 2022. (check should be made out to Greenbriar School.)
TRIP CLOTHING & SHOE REQUIREMENTS
Students can wear any type of shoe to the club; however, a clean pair of gym shoes are required to change into before they will be allowed on the ice. Students will wear shoes on the ice. They should dress warmly and with comfortable pants that stretch.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Tim Zinanni
Read the latest Greenbriar Gazette for the weekly principal's message, PTO news, district updates and virtual backpack.
If you are a parent and did not receive this newsletter via email, please send updated name and email information to Dr.Ginny Hiltz.
Looking for information from a back issue? Check the Gazette Archive.
2195 Cherry Lane
Northbrook, IL 60062
Dr. Ginny Hiltz | email@example.com
Report an Absence
Call 847-498-7950 or email
M-F 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
M-F 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.