The elementary schools do not offer a hot lunch program. Periodically the school PTO will coordinate a voluntary, parent-paid special lunch option for students. Any family wishing to inquire about the District’s Free and Reduced Price Food Service are directed to the “Parental Notifications” section of this Handbook.
- Enter the lunchroom only when a supervisor is present.
- Always walk to and from the lunchroom and playground.
- Sit at the assigned lunch table.
- Eat only food from your own lunch. Do not share food at the school lunch tables.
- Talk quietly.
- Stay seated until excused by a lunch supervisor.
- Tidy your table and floor area before you leave the table.