Students are expected to move safely and quietly around the building. Students are expected to observe the following:
- Walk slowly and quietly on the right side of the hallway with hands to yourself.
- Close lockers quietly.
- All personal belongings must be safely stored in lockers. Musical instruments should be placed neatly on the instrument racks.
- Respect the property of others, both inside and outside of lockers.
- Step aside to allow others to pass.
- Use quiet voices in school.
- Sit quietly by your locker if a teacher is not in the classroom.