SUMMER SCHOOL & ESY
Summer School registration is extended until Thursday, April 14. Great classes are still available. Click the orange button below to register! If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
District 28 offers summer school enrichment classes for all incoming first through 8th-grade students that attend District 28 schools. Extended School Year (ESY) classes are open to students in Young Explorers and incoming 1st through 8th-grade students receiving special education services, as determined during their Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings.
Summer School & ESY registration starts on Monday, March 28 @ 7:00PM.
Click the button below which takes you to the Active Network summer registration platform.
- To register for Summer School, click the District 28 Summer School 2022 Program.
- To register for ESY please click the D28 ESY Extended School Year Services 2022 Summer Program. To register for ESY, please wait to register until your child's annual review.
- Summer School & ESY 2022 dates are Tuesday, June 7 - Thursday, June 30.
- There will be no Summer School/ESY on Monday, June 20 to observe the national holiday Juneteenth.
- Summer School registration will begin on Monday, March 28 at 7:00 p.m. and registration ends Friday, April 8 at midnight.
- Summer School Course Description & additional information will be posted on Friday, March 11.
Summer School Student Hours
- Rising Grades 1-4: 8:45 a.m. to 12:40 p.m., with four, 55-minute periods at Westmoor Elementary School.
- Rising Grades 5-8: 9:00 a.m. to 12:55 p.m., with four, 55-minute periods at Northbrook Junior High School.
ESY Student Hours
- Young Explorers: 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at Westmoor Elementary School.
- Rising Grades 1-5: (foundational) 8:30 a.m. to 11:25 a.m. at Westmoor Elementary School.
- Rising Grades 1-5: 8:30 a.m. to 11:40 a.m. at Westmoor Elementary School.
- Rising Grades 5-8: 9:00 a.m. - 11:55 a.m. at Northbrook Junior High School.
If you have questions regarding our summer school program, please contact: Lisa Tenuta, Administrative Assistant for Summer School.