2020 Wreath & Coffee Sale
The annual Music Parents Club Wreath Sale like many things this year - is totally digital!
Please know that in addition to the many enrichment activities paid for by this fundraiser, funds from prior sales have been able to support families in need with our COVID Instrument Rental Relief Fund. Thank you in advance for making a difference in music and the lives it touches.
In the past, you may have received a brochure in an envelope. This year, we have developed a customizable brochure that you can print at home, and after registering, direct your customers to order online and credit your student musician during the online checkout.
The sale is ongoing through Friday, October 30th
Pick Up Orders: PLEASE NOTE, ONLY ONE PICKUP DATE. Northbrook Sports Center - Nov. 17th 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Participants earn $5 of Prize Store Money for every $75 sold!
To get started, please see below!
- Register as a participant (like last year) on https://ifund4.us/nb28.
- Start selling! Accept orders via check/cash as usual and enter your customer's orders online. Place funds received in an envelope with your student's name on it and return your funds to a music director or the MPC school mailbox before Nov 1st.
- To promote the sale "door to door" in a contactless way, print out 15+ customizable brochures and place them in neighbors' mailboxes/doors. Or, text https://ifund4.us/nb28 to anyone and let them know to select your student and that you'll deliver their order.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE THE BROCHURE
- Go to this link: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1SYlV633lLfQnTjvA9r-TNrCHomq5-c9CRAGzjfVrFRQ/copy
- Confirm you want to make a copy.
- From the copy, click "Insert Photo Here"
- Once highlighted, choose "Replace Image" and use one of the options to insert a photo of your student musician.
- After getting the photo you want, if it's not perfectly in the supplied area, choose "Rotate Image" (if needed) and then "Crop Image" to drag the image around to make it fit in the black (crop) box. Feel free to customize more if you have the time/expertise!
- Print and have your musician handwrite their name and phone for an added, cute, personalized effect.
I'm sure there will be questions so just ask! Ask me or anyone on the MPC for help.
Thank you for your continued support,
Music Parents Club
email@example.com | 847-644-3248