Welcome to Meadowbrook School!
Meadowbrook School is a K-5 school of approximately 400 students in Northbrook School District 28. Meadowbrook’s staff is committed to working with parents and students collaboratively to best meet the needs of our students.
Costumes Allowed on HalloweenCostumes will be allowed in K-5 for both in-person and RLA students. If your child chooses to wear a costume, please observe the following guidelines:
*In lieu of PTO-organized classroom parties, students will participate in fun, socially distanced activities throughout the day. We will work with our PTO to provide individually wrapped craft bags for our RLA students that will be available for pick-up on 10/28.
- Costumes will be worn all day. We’re discouraging parents from picking up in-person students for lunch this year as this will create challenges for social distancing.
- Costumes for ALL students must not be overly scary and may not include replica weapons or excessive blood or gore.
- Costumes for in-person students must allow for the following:
- Hands not covered and able to be washed/use sanitizer
- Students should be able to sit comfortably for the day
- Students should be able to use the bathroom without assistance
- Students' faces should be visible so that they are able to wear a typical face mask with their costume
- Please avoid inflatable or extra-large costumes
RLA Books & Class Materials Pickups
The next library books/materials pickup is Wednesday, October 28 from 4:30 - 5:30 at your child’s home school. In addition to picking up new materials, please return library books so that we receive books back by their due dates.
Winter Session of Children's Choir
Registration is now underway for the Northbrook 28 Children's Choir winter trimester. If your 3rd- through 5th-grader enjoys singing and they would want to be part of a socially distant, 100% virtual Children's Choir, please contact Mr. Bartunek (email@example.com). 5th grade meets on Tuesday, 4th grade on Wednesday, and 3rd grade on Thursday after school from 3:45-4:30 p.m.
1600 Walters Ave.
Northbrook, IL 60062
Report an Absence
Pat Thome | firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne Danstrom, Admin. Asst.
Email | 847-504-3620
Pamela Robison, part-time Admin. Asst.
Email | 847-504-3607
Michelle Steele, Lunch Admin. Asst.
Email | 847-504-3607
Pam Streeter, RN
Email | 847-504-3615
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m