Kindergarten Registration 2023-24 School Year
Kindergarten registration is ongoing for the coming school year at the District’s three elementary schools: Greenbriar School, Meadowbrook School, and Westmoor School.
District 28 offers full-day kindergarten. Parents have the option to select a full-day or half-day option.
1. Registration Forms
Please complete these forms by downloading them and filling in the required information.
- Click here to download fillable Registration Form
- Click here to download fillable Health History Form
- Click here to download fillable Home Language Form
- Click here to download fillable Ethnicity Form
In addition, you will be required to prove residency by uploading to InfoSnap documents described below.
2. Establishing residency
Please check the district boundary map to confirm your residence is located within District 28's boundaries and which school your child(ren) will attend.
Please have a scanned or photocopy (.pdf or .jpeg) of an original, certified copy of the child's birth certificate,
PLUS one document from Category A and two documents from Category B.
CATEGORY A (ONE document required)
- Most recent property tax bill and proof of payment, e.g. canceled check (homeowners)
- For recent move-ins, the Settlement Statement from closing documents on the sale of the home.
- Original signed and dated lease and proof of last month's payment, e.g. canceled check or receipts (renters)
- In lieu of lease, notarized letter from landlord and proof of last month's payment
- Housing letter (military personnel)
- Letter of residence to be used when the person seeking to enroll a student is living with a District resident
- Most recent mortgage statement
CATEGORY B (TWO documents showing proper address required)
- Driver's license or state ID
- Current vehicle registration
- Voter registration
- Most recent cable television bill
- Most recent credit card bill
- Current public aid card
- Current homeowners/rental insurance policy and premium payment receipt
- Most recent gas, electric, water bill and/or phone bill
3. InfoSnap Registration
Online registration will be open from Feb. 6 -10 and will be accessible from this page.Please make sure you have a total of 8 documents ready to upload during the Infosnap registration process:
- Registration Form
- Health History
- Home Language Survey
- Race Ethnicity Form
- Birth Certificate
- 1 Residency A document
- 2 Residency B documents
This is the first step in the registration process for kindergarten. In order for your student to be placed in a class, you will complete enrollment in April when fees will be collected.
Please contact your school's administrative assistant: